Thursday, March 28, 2013

Love/Hate Update for 3/28/13

Love:  
-A weekend of great performances!  All Things New, the Easter show, is in full swing!  It's been a joy to work with such talented, wonderful people!

-Easter is this Sunday.  Next to Christmas, it's my favorite holiday.  I don't just celebrate the resurrection because I'm a "good Christian."  I celebrate it because I've lived it!

-it's finally warm enough to open the living room window.  I think Esther would live next to it if she could.

Hate:
-Food poisoning.  And stomach flu.  I got hit with one or the other this week.  I don't think I've ever been this sick.  I will turn into a food safety maniac after this, I can assure you!

I will be back next week with more entries in response to questions and comments I've been getting.  Have a great Easter, everyone!