Friday, October 12, 2012

Love-Hate Update for Oct. 12, 2012

 
I really want to write about what's happened this week, and as you'll see, I am really tired and don't feel up for writing anything too involved.  So I decided to try this Love-Hate format I've seen on a couple different blogs.

Loves and hates for this past week:

Love:
-selling a shawl on my Etsy website 
-falling asleep with a very cuddly Esther (our new cat) on my pillow just about every night
-an amazingly calm Tuesday morning with my wonderful group of toddlers.  Love seeing those kiddos every week!

Hate:
-Dad's low white blood cell count, which prevented him from receiving chemo this week
-insanely high fatigue level from what seems to be thyroid problems after enjoying the best health I've had in years
-Mom will need to have skin cancer removed.  This makes the 4th cancer diagnosis to hit my family in about 6 monthsNot really finding the words to express how much I hate this.

I guess that's about it for today.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!