Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Book List for Grades 1-3

I absolutely LOVE children’s books, so I have no idea why I didn’t think of making and sharing book lists sooner.  I'm working on a few different pieces of lists for different age groups all the way up to high school.  I'll post the lists as I finish them.

Kati’s book list for Grades 1-3:

1.)  “Ramona the Pest” by Beverly Cleary
2.)  “Ramona the Brave” by Beverly Cleary
3.)  Anything by Beverly Cleary
4.)  Russel Sprouts by Joanna Hurwitz
5.)  Russel and Eliza by Joanna Hurwitz

I’m deliberately keeping this list short, partly because I could go on forever if you let me, and partly because I’m exhausted and I’m currently getting my butt handed to me by carpal tunnel syndrome.  If you have any favorites, feel free to leave them in the comments section!